Hi everybody, Searching for the clue solution to Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt? Well, you have arrived at the best website!
On this website, we provide you with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location guide.
Check out the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt location clue answer
Stone homes in the middle of the lake Location
The answer for that is:
If you want all of the location clue guide, please go to this post:
Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Answers
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Info
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure game that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! The Game is developed by Jam City Inc and a great match for readers of the novels and also adventure game lovers. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of spells, romance, magical creatures, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Put on the Sorting Hat, explore the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure!
Thanks for visiting this site, If any of the solutions are not right, then please let us know. We will fix them as soon as possible.