Hi everybody, If you’re still searching for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location clue answer, Well, you have arrived at the right stop!
We have the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt location solution on this website.
Check out the clue solution for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt
Grab your brooms and gear up for Quidditch! Location
The solution for that is:
If you are searching for all of the location answer, please go to this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Solutions
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Information
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! The Game is developed by Jam City Inc and a perfect match for readers of the novels and also adventure game lovers. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of romance, magical creatures, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, step into the Wizarding World, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure!
Thanks for your visit on this website, If some of the guides are not right, then please let us know. We will fix them as soon as possible.