Hi everybody, Are you looking for the location clue answer to Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt? Well, you have arrived at the right site!
We supply you the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location guide on this site.
Here is the location answer for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
Allegedly as old as Hogsmeade itself! Location
The solution for that is:
If you want the whole location clue guide, checkout this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Solutions
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
What Is Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! The Game is created by Jam City Inc and a perfect match for fans of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of spells, romance, magical creatures, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, step into the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure RPG!
Thank you for your visit on this site, If some of the guides are wrong, then please let us know. We will correct them as soon as we can.