Hi everybody, If you’re currently stuck and trying to find Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt clue guide, Well, you have come to the best website!
On this site, we supply you with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location guide.
Check out the location solution for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
Chintz armchairs and little pouffes, anyone? Location
The answer for the clue is:
If you want the whole clue solution, you can go to this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Guide
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
What Is Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! The Game is developed by Jam City Inc and a great match for readers of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of magical creatures, romance, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, delve into the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy RPG!
Thanks for visiting this site, If any of the answers are incorrect, then please let us know in the comment. we’ll correct them as soon as we can.