Hi readers, Looking for the location clue guide to Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt? Then you have come to the ideal stop!
We supply you the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt location answer on this website.
Here is the location clue answer for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt
Scrapes and bruises get treated here Location
The solution for that is:
If you want the whole location clue answer, please check this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt 2022 All Location Guide
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Information
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure game that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It’s developed by Jam City Inc and an ideal match for fans of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of magical creatures, romance, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Put on the Sorting Hat, delve into the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure RPG!
Thanks for visiting this page, If some of the answers are wrong, then please alert us. We will correct them as soon as we can.