Hello everyone, Are you trying to find the location clue solution to Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt? Then you have arrived at the best stop!
On this site, we give you the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event answers.
Here’s the location clue answer for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
Some well-polished manacles hang here Location
The answer for the clue is:
If you need all of the clue guide, you can go to this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Answers
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
What Is Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It’s created by Jam City Inc and an ideal fit for fans of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of spells, romance, magical creatures, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Put on the Sorting Hat, step into the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure!
Thank you for visiting this page, If any of the answers are not right, then please alert us in the comment. we’ll correct them as soon as we can.