Hello everybody, If you are currently stuck and looking for the clue guide to Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event, Then you have arrived at the right website!
We supply you the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event clue guide on this site.
Here’s the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location clue answer
You may know me as Classroom 1B Location
The answer for the clue is:
If you need the whole clue solution, you can go to this post:
Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt 2022 All Guide
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Info
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure game that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It is developed by Jam City Inc and a perfect fit for readers of the novels and also adventure game lovers. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of spells, romance, magical creatures, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, travel into the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure!
Thank you for visiting this website, If any of the guides are not right, then please alert us in the comment. We will correct them as soon as possible.