Hello everybody, If you’re currently stuck and trying to find the location guide to Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt, You have come to the ideal site!
On this website, we provide you with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt clue solution.
Here’s the location clue answer for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
Grab your schoolbooks in Diagon Alley! Location
The answer for that is:
Flourish & Blotts
If you are searching for all of the clue guide, please go to this post:
Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt 2022 All Location Solutions
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Information
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It is developed by Jam City Inc and a great match for readers of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of spells, romance, magical creatures, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Put on the Sorting Hat, delve into the Wizarding World, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure RPG!
Thanks for visiting this page, If any of the solutions are wrong, then please let us know. we’ll correct them as soon as possible.