Hi everyone, If you are currently stuck and looking for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location solution, You have come to the ideal stop!
We give you the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event clue solution on this site.
Here’s the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt clue guide
Your class starts when the stars are in the sky! Location
The solution for that is:
If you are searching for the whole clue solution, checkout this post:
Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt 2022 All Answers
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Info
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It’s created by Jam City Inc and a perfect match for fans of the novels and also adventure game lovers. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of romance, magical creatures, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, step into the Wizarding World, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy RPG!
Thank you for visiting this site, If some of the solutions are not right, then please let us know in the comment. we’ll correct them as soon as we can.