Hi readers, Looking for the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt location clue answer? Well, you have arrived at the ideal site!
On this page, we provide you with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event clue solution.
Here is the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location solution
An ever changing way to move between floors Location
The answer for that is:
If you are looking for the whole clue guide, checkout this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Solutions
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
What Is Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure game that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! The Game is developed by Jam City Inc and an ideal match for readers of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of romance, magical creatures, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, travel into the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure RPG!
Thank you for your visit on this page, If some of the guides are wrong, then please let us know. we’ll correct them as soon as possible.