Hello readers, If you’re still trying to find Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location answer, You have arrived at the ideal place!
We provide you the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location clue guide on this place.
Check out the clue guide for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C Location
The solution for the clue is:
If you need all of the clue solution, please check this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Solutions
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
About Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! The Game is developed by Jam City Inc and a perfect fit for fans of the novels and also adventure game lovers. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of romance, magical creatures, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, explore the Wizarding World, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure!
Thanks for visiting this website, If some of the answers are incorrect, then please alert us. we’ll correct them as soon as we can.