Hello everybody, Trying to find Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt location guide? Then you have come to the right site!
On this site, we give you the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt solutions.
Check out the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt location clue guide
Watch out for the red-capped fiend here! Location
The solution for the clue is:
Red Cap’s Hole
If you are looking for all of the location clue answer, please check this post:
Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Answers
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Info
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure game that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It’s developed by Jam City Inc and an ideal fit for readers of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of magical creatures, romance, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, explore the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure!
Thanks for your visit on this website, If some of the solutions are incorrect, then please let us know in the comment. we’ll fix them as soon as we can.