Hello readers, Trying to find the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt location solution? Well, you have come to the best website!
We provide you with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location clue answer on this site.
Check out the location solution for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt
Is that a teacup with legs on that desk? Location
The answer for that is:
If you need all of the location guide, please check this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt 2022 All Location Answers
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
About Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure game that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It is developed by Jam City Inc and a great match for readers of the novels and also adventure game lovers. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of spells, romance, magical creatures, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, step into the world of true magic, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure!
Thanks for visiting this site, If any of the solutions are wrong, then please alert us. We will correct them as soon as possible.