Hi readers, If you are currently stuck and searching for the clue guide to Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt, Then you have come to the best stop!
On this site, we provide you with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location clue answer.
Here’s the location guide for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
A crystal ball wouldn’t be out of place here! Location
The answer for the clue is:
If you want all of the location clue solution, please go to this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt All Location Guide
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game Info
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure game that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! It’s created by Jam City Inc and a great match for fans of the novels and also adventure game lovers. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of magical creatures, romance, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Wear the Sorting Hat, explore the Wizarding World, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure RPG!
Thank you for your visit on this site, If any of the answers are incorrect, then please let us know in the comment. We will correct them as soon as we can.