Hi everyone, If you are still stuck and looking for the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event location solution, You have arrived at the right site!
We provide you with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt clue solution on this website.
Here is the clue solution for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt
You’ll find a portrait of a mermaid on the wall Location
The answer for that is:
If you want all of the clue guide, please check this post:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt 2022 All Solutions
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Scavenger Hunt Event
The scavenger hunt is a new event released globally on Aug 2022, more information on that:
- Use clues to decipher the location of the missing item. Check back after time has passed for additional clues.
- Explore locations to collect missing item, but read your clues carefully…
- Once all items have been collected, return to see if you deciphered the clues correctly.
- There will be 5 clues and it’s randomized for every player, and there’s a waiting time for the next clue.
- Remember, you’ll get the rewards based on how many location clues you have answered correctly.
Here are the characters that will give you the scavenger hunt event:
- Levi’s Misplaced Wand
- Murphy’s Mental Match
- Corey’s case
- Barnaby’s Knarl Tour
- Rowan’s Case
- Penny’s Potions
- Talbott’s Prophecy
What Is Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is an adventure RPG that a lot of people just can’t stop playing! The Game is created by Jam City Inc and a perfect fit for fans of the novels and also adventure game players. Start your very own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery — an exciting role-playing game full of magical creatures, romance, spells, interactive stories, and hidden surprises! Put on the Sorting Hat, explore the Wizarding World, and choose your story and solve puzzling mystery in this one-of-a-kind fantasy adventure RPG!
Thanks for your visit on this website, If any of the guides are not right, then please let us know in the comment. We will correct them as soon as we can.