If you’re still searching for where to get Chewtle Claw Pokemon Scarlet Violet, Then you have arrived at the right stop! While you continue your way in Pokemon Violet and Scarlet, you might wonder about where to farm Chewtle Claw Pokemon Scarlet Violet. On this page, we provide you the Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet answers.
Pokemon Scarlet Violet – How To Get Chewtle Claw
You can get Chewtle Claw by defeating chewtle.
Here is Chewtle spawn Location:
- South Province area one, two, three, four, five
- West Province area one, two
- East Province area one, two, three
- Glaseado Mountain
- Casseroya Lake
- Tagtree Thicket
- The Great Crater of Paldea
- South Paldean Sea
Chewtle Claw is one of the ingredients to craft all TM Lists:
- TM053 Smart Strike: 3 Chewtle Claw, 3 Heracross Claw
- TM057 False Swipe: 3 Chewtle Claw, 3 Kricketot Shell
- TM066 Body Slam: 3 Chewtle Claw, 3 Skwovet Fur, 3 Alomomola Mucus
- TM076 Rock Blast: 3 Chewtle Claw, 3 Nacli Salt
Chewtle evolves into Drednaw at Level 22.
Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Info
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are open world games released on the Nintendo Switch worldwide on November 18, 2022. These new Pokemon Series games have 103 new Pokemons, three different stories, the Terastal phenomenon and also 4 new regional forms. Enjoy your new journey in Paldea region – battling, training, meeting, and trading the Pokémon!
Thank you for your visit on this website, We believe that this article about where to obtain Chewtle Claw Pokemon Scarlet Violet will help you in your play to complete the game experience. If any of the guides are not right, then please let us know via email. We will correct them as soon as possible.