Trying to find where to get Tadbulb Mucus Pokemon Scarlet Violet? Well, you have arrived at the ideal site! While you make your way through Pokemon Violet and Pokemon Scarlet, you might be searching for where to find Tadbulb Mucus Pokemon Scarlet Violet. On this site, we provide you the Pokemon Violet and Pokemon Scarlet answers.
Pokemon Scarlet Violet – How To Get Tadbulb Mucus
You can get Tadbulb Mucus by defeating tadbulb.
Here is Tadbulb spawn Location:
- South Province area one, two, four, five
- West Province area one, two, three
- East Province area one, two, three
Tadbulb Mucus is one of the ingredients to craft all TM Lists:
- TM072 Electro Ball: 3 Voltorb Sparks, 3 Pachirisu Fur, 3 Tadbulb Mucus
- TM126 Thunderbolt: 3 Tadbulb Mucus, 5 Pachirisu Fur, 3 Pichu Fur
- TM136 Electric Terrain: 3 Tadbulb Mucus, 3 Pinurchin Spines, 3 Pawmi Fur
Tadbulb evolves into Bellibolt using Thunder Stone.
About Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Pokemon Violet and Pokemon Scarlet are open world roleplaying video games released on the Nintendo Switch globally on 18 November 2022. These new Pokemon Franchised Games have extra features like: 103 new Pokemons, three separate stories, 4 new regional forms, and also the Terastal phenomenon. Start your new journey in Paldea region – meeting, training, battling, and trading the Pokémon!
Thank you for your visit on this page, We believe that this guide about where to obtain Tadbulb Mucus Pokemon Scarlet Violet will help you in your journey completing the video game. If some of the answers are wrong, then please let us know via email. We will correct them as soon as we can.