If you’re still looking for How To Get Side Quest Take the Biscuit Hogwarts Legacy Guide, you’ve found the ideal place to look! You might be interested in learning more about Take the Biscuit Side Quest as you progress through Hogwarts Legacy. We provide you a Hogwarts Legacy guide on this website.
How To Get Side Quest Take the Biscuit Hogwarts Legacy Guide
How to unlock “Take the Biscuit” Side Quest Hogwarts Legacy:
Complete The Elf, the nab-sack and the loom main quest.
How to complete “Take the Biscuit” Side Quest Hogwarts Legacy:
- Talk to Garnuff the goblin that may be found under the bridge west of the West Hogsmeade Floo Flame fast travel point
- The poacher camp is east of the East North Ford Bog Floo Flame fast travel point
- Defeat every Poacher in the camp and then get ready to use your nab-sack
- Use Alohomora to open the Level 1 Lock cage in the middle of the camp, which contains all of the Mooncalves and Biscuit is a female white Mooncalf
- When auto-locking on a Mooncalf, glance towards the top of the screen to see which one is Biscuit
- When you spotted the right Mooncalf, hurry and use the nab-sack
- Head back to Garnuff to complete the side quest
You can find how to unlock and how to complete other Side Quests of Hogwarts Legacy.
About Hogwarts Legacy
A captivating, open-world action role-playing game called Hogwarts Legacy developed by Portkey Games will be launched on February 10, 2023, or February 7, 2023 for the Deluxe Edition. The universe from the Harry Potter books serves as the backdrop for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Legacy. Experience Hogwarts in the 1800s for the first time. A student named you has the answer to a long-buried mystery that could split the wizarding community in two. You can now direct the action and be the protagonist of your own wizarding-world adventure. What you leave behind will be your legacy.
We appreciate your visit and hope that this information about How To Get Side Quest Take the Biscuit Hogwarts Legacy Guide will help you to successfully complete the game. Please send us an email to let us know if any of the answers are incorrect. They will be fixed as soon as we can.