If you’re still looking for How To Get Professor Garlick’s Assignment 2 Hogwarts Legacy Guide, you’ve found the ideal place to look! You might be interested in learning more about Professor Garlick’s Assignment 2 as you progress through Hogwarts Legacy. We provide you a Hogwarts Legacy guide on this website.
How To Get Professor Garlick’s Assignment 2 Hogwarts Legacy Guide
How to unlock “Professor Garlick’s Assignment 2” Hogwarts Legacy:
Complete Professor Garlick’s Assignment 1.
How to complete “Professor Garlick’s Assignment 2” Hogwarts Legacy:
- Talk to Professor Garlick at Greenhouses
- Head to Tomes and Scrolls at South Side of Hogsmeade
- Buy large Potting Table
- Head to Magic Neep that is located on the west side of Hogsmeade and buy Fluxweed Seed
- Head to Room of Requirement and place the Potting Table and grow the Fluxweed around 15 minutes real time
- Head to Dogweed and Deathcap to buy the plant Chinese Chomping Cabbage, MandrakeGo and Venomous Tentacle or you can buy the seeds to complete the Put Down Roots Achievement
- When you have the three plants ready, just use them to any object
- Head back to Professor Garlick to learn Flipendo to complete the assignment
You can find how to unlock and how to complete other All Assignment of Hogwarts Legacy.
About Hogwarts Legacy
A captivating, open-world action role-playing game called Hogwarts Legacy developed by Portkey Games will be launched on February 10, 2023, or February 7, 2023 for the Deluxe Edition. The universe from the Harry Potter books serves as the backdrop for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Legacy. Experience Hogwarts in the 1800s for the first time. A student named you has the answer to a long-buried mystery that could split the wizarding community in two. You can now direct the action and be the protagonist of your own wizarding-world adventure. What you leave behind will be your legacy.
We appreciate your visit and hope that this information about How To Get Professor Garlick’s Assignment 2 Hogwarts Legacy Guide will help you to successfully complete the game. Please send us an email to let us know if any of the answers are incorrect. They will be fixed as soon as we can.