If you are still stuck and looking for where to find Eevee Fur Pokemon Scarlet Violet, Then you have come to the right site! As you continue your way through Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, you might wonder about where to get Eevee Fur Pokemon Scarlet Violet. We provide you with Pokemon Violet and Scarlet guide on this place.
Pokemon Scarlet Violet – How To Get Eevee Fur
You can get Eevee Fur by defeating eevee.
Here is Eevee spawn Location:
- South Province area two
- West Province area three
Eevee Fur is one of the ingredients to craft all TM Lists:
- TM130 Helping Hand: 1 Eevee Fur
- TM132 Baton Pass: 3 Eevee Fur, 3 Girafarig Fur
How to evolve Eevee? Eevee can be evolved into multiple Pokemon, here is how:
- Eevee evolves into Flareon using Fire Stone
- Eevee evolves into Jolteon using Thunder Stone
- Eevee evolves into Vaporeon using Water Stone
- Eevee evolves into Glaceon using Ice Stone
- Eevee evolves into Leafon using Leaf Stone
- Eevee evolves into Espeon with High Friendship at Day
- Eevee evolves into Umbreon with High Friendship at Night
- Eevee evolves into Sylveon with High Friendship and know Fairy-type move
Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Info
Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet are open world role playing games released on the Nintendo Switch globally on November 18, 2022. The new Pokemon Series games introduce three separate stories, 103 new Pokemons, the Terastal phenomenon and also 4 new regional forms. Start your new journey in Paldea region – battling, training, meeting, and trading your Pokémon!
Thanks for your visit on this website, We hope that this article about how to obtain Eevee Fur Pokemon Scarlet Violet will help you with your quest to finish the game experience. If some of the guides are wrong, then please let us know via email. We will correct them as soon as possible.